1. Must be a current or former Well Student, or have a sibling in The Well Program.
2. Must have two letters of recommendations from a teacher, church leader or other qualifying adult.
3. Must be in the 9th-12th grade.
4. Must exhibit exemplary behavior.
5. Must work well with younger children.
Students will learn the art of leadership as they dig into great books such as Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard and get hands-on training while interning in a Prek-5th grade classroom. This program also equips students with important life skills such as how to build a resume, how to find and apply for scholarships, SAT prep and more.
Additionally, students will plan and execute local community service and outreach projects to be the hands and feet of Jesus to those in need.